Saturday 2 February 2013

9: Texas - Getaway (2005)

 Texas is a well-known Scottish synhtpop band, everybody has enjoyed more than once their international hits I Don't Want A Lover, Say What You Want, Black Eyed BoySummer Son and probably my favourite: Inner Smile. Well, maybe that's not right. Recently I have changed my mine and I prefer a song released as a single in 2005 that should have been paid more attention to. I'm talking about a tender song, a classic and joyful tune full of romance and dressed with Sharleen's elegance (this girl is so cool!). I'm talking about Getaway.


R.O.C.

1 comment:

  1. I do not hate Texas. I do not love Texas. Texas´ songs pass through myself without harm or pleasure. I could ignore Texas, but I could listen to Texas while driving my car too. Not bad, not good. That is Texas for me.

    ReplyDelete